Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Let's Get Together!








It's been over a month since my last post but I'm back and ready to kick into high gear.

But I need your help. Seriously!

The objective of this blog is to connect d.thinkers, to provide a forum for inspiring one another, collaborating around challenges we face in applying d.thinking in the workspace, brainstorming, and creating a sense of community that tends to dissipate once we leave the cozy world of academia.

The community that has been checking out the blog to-date include fellow d.school and b.school classmates, former co-workers, design-minded friends, mentors, mentees....all the folks who I've ever met who are passionate about d.thinking.

So here's where I need your help. I suspect a blog is not the correct forum for what I had hoped to do. Again, the objective is to create a community online (and hopefully offline sometimes too) where people can post questions, ideas, tips, musings, projects, anything and ask for feedback, ideas, career advice, or general inspiration. I envision it as a great way for all of us to meet a diverse group of people with a shared passion for D.Thinking and, ultimately, to collaborate.

So how do we do this?

I'm going to try to get this message out in as many different ways as I can think of--Facebook, Twitter, email, etc. Please respond to this post or one of those messages with any great ideas for collaboration tools that we can use to host our D.thinking group. If you do not want to be a part of this group, let me know and I will remove you from the distro list.

Thank you for entertaining this crazy idea of mine. It's something I've been thinking of doing for several years and it would mean the world to me if we could make it happen. Whatever "it" ends up being!

-L


No comments:

Post a Comment